Monday, May 19, 2014

Femle character (Blank canvas)

I seem to have hit a blank canvas again. This time it is not 3D space. It is a nude female body and I aim to give her sci-fi armour to fill in this blank canvas. It might not be sci-fi armour but maybe something abstract instead. Anyway doesn't really seem to matter because I'll be working on an abstract workflow for this stage. I'll just printscreens in paint and just scribble up a couple of random shapes in photoshop. Better leave my Intuospro on charge. So for now I'll leave my maya closed till I've figured out something.

It's only 4k quads! :)

List of Things I need to worry about...
-Hair
-shape of backside?
-hands
-I have to do a photoreal render and I don't know how to.
-what kind of armour do I want? I'll figure this out myself.










No comments:

Post a Comment