Thursday, May 22, 2014

Female Character

So I am pretty much just basic blocking all over the place. Using many different concepts to come up with a design. I am a bit lost as to what I should do for the breast and the backside. Dunno if I should just texture over it or put some pieces over the top.

Very concerned about the legs and feet right now even though I haven't done much of the arms. The head I'm not so worried about. I pretty much know what I want for the head. I want to ensure all the blocking is done correctly before smoothing it.

Right now all I can say is that I'm not impressed with what I've done so far. I believe I can make it look better.




2 comments:

  1. Sweet can't wait to see it looking a bit more refined, you sure have put in a lot of work on this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I believe I only have a week of holiday left. Fingers crossed.

      Delete