Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Veneno low poly

Whenever I do a high quality 3D project I work in 3 stages. These stages are almost similar to drawing stages
1: basic blocking figuring, out the size and proportions of the Prop or Scene.
2: Detailed blocking, figuring out the proportions of the detail within the object. (I sometimes tend to accidentally skip this stage)
3: Smoothing, refining adding more detail. This is the part where it gets to a really high poly count.

For now I just plan on getting to the detailed blocking stage restraining myself in the 5k poly count. If I end up with less I could probably do some environment stuff.



For ease of modelling I'll sometimes work with separate objects and then combine them later on. This is just so I don't have to trouble myself working all over the place with polys and edges.


No comments:

Post a Comment