Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Audi A5

So seeing as I lost my stylus and I deleted my Mercedes SR5 (wish I didn't) I decided to spend the last of my holiday modelling an Audi A5. I may do the interior of the vehicle and render it in an environment. Probably a garage or parked on a hill roadside looking out at a valley.

My workflow I personally find a bit dis organized. I don't really spend all day on the computer doing my modelling. Somedays I'll only go through half the day and then I find my self staying up till midnight to catch up for the time I've wasted. I understand it is very important to take short breaks in between when doing CGI but for me some of those short breaks are 3 hours. Though I wonder if its because I am overconfident? That tends to be my downfall half the time.


I also realized I tend to post up my progress on Facebook and I feel as if I am spamming too much progress. I wish to update my progress once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment