Sunday, November 10, 2013

Rolex watch rendering


It's my first time rendering an image sequence on maya and I am using a scene I built last year in 2012. I'd personally consider the scene to be satisfactory though there are a few things I'd like to change like making the chrome material less strong.
The thing I love most about computers is that they do all the work for you when rendering. Though one thing that concerns me most is how I spend my time. Am I wasting my time by spending too much time honing my skills in the 3D area? I don't have a job and I don't have my Learners Driver license. I do computer graphics because I now only have 2 years left before I leave Uni and get out there into the big world. I do as much as I can because I love computer graphics and I am on a race against time. But does that justify me not having a job and my learners driver license? I don't even know if I might get a job out in my field of interest but being a christian I can only have faith that God will provide.


No comments:

Post a Comment